Review: Nichido Press Powder

10:41:00 PM

Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'll be reviewing Nichido Pressed Powder. For the past few days, I've been testing out different foundations. Some of them are not long-lasting. But of course powders can do the trick. They go directly on top of your foundation to maximize longevity. They are designed to set and mattify makeup so I went out to look for a product that will, too, override my oily skin. So last week, I bought the Nichido pressed powder.



According to the sales lady, this is a good oil control product. For 100 pesos, it's definitely worth a try. However, after 2-3 hours, the powder slides off my T-zone. And No, I'm not willing to blot every now and then. 


It comes in a sturdy blue sleek compact with a huge mirror. The box description goes,  "A fine textured, matte finish pressed powder that makes your skin looks smooth, natural and flawless. Perfect for touch-ups."



When I swatched this powder, I was amazed of its pigmentation. It provides a matte finish that is good with foundations that are dewy. Though coverage is really nice, I find it chalky and cannot control oil. Nakaka enhance pa ng eyebags.



Sadly, as opposed to those who gave this product a hype, I don't like it.
-End- 
Thank you for reading :">


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook